Friday, June 08, 2007

You've Been Here Long Enough

taught by Paula White on 6/3/07 at New Birth

It's been a while since I updated this blog. Im going to try to do so each time I go to church... and now I've found a new way to share. I will upload sometimes... the preachings... and then my notes... so you will have the opportunity to hear what I heard... which is sometimes better cuz sometimes I dont always take full notes...

Paula White came to visit at the church last sunday.
click PLAY to hear the sermon for yourself



**********************
NOTES/Highlights
**********************

1 Corinthians 15:57: But Thank God! He gives us victory over sin and deather through Jesus Christ our Lord

Matthew 6:19 - As it is in heaven so it will be on earth.
In order to take possession you must take position

SERMON READING: Deuteronomy 1: 1 -8 (emphasis on verse 6)

Horeb: place of waste... useless... barren

Mt. Seir: stubborn, not wanting to change your attitude
*watch out for people who are standing around doing nothing

Kadesh Barnea: place of wandering... to continue moving from place to place but going nowhere


PRAYER POINT: God deliver me out of all these places in my life. Deliver me out of living a purposeless life... stop this circular living... enable me to live a fruitful life... help me be receptive to your Word... that I may walk in obedience and fulfill that which you have ordained for me.

2 comments:

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

how can i say thank you for this message D. it was so precise for me. a Rhema word. a confirmation.

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Wonderful sermon!